Friday, June 28, 2013

Farewell Google Reader and Hello Bloglovin!

Hey pretty girl | via Tumblr

Hi there!  Hopefully, you've heard this news, but if not, let me be the one to tell you that Google Reader is retiring forever on July 1st (aka Monday).  I just wanted to let you guys know really quickly because if you're currently following my blog through Google Reader, you won't be able to keep up with my blog using that method anymore.  However, there are a few other ways you can still keep up to date and receive notifications of posts for your favourite blogs.

 



Bloglovin is a really amazing substitute for Google Reader.  What's so great about it is that you can read all the new posts from your favourite blogs on the same site.  With that in mind, you can also group the blogs you are following so it's not so overwhelming.  It has been how I've been reading my favourite blogs for the past few months and you should definitely check it out.

If you are already following a bunch of blogs using Google Reader, you can easily import all of those blogs into your Bloglovin account which takes a few short minutes to make. (So you should definitely make one, haha.)

You can also keep up with my blog through my Facebook page and Twitter account.  

Thank you for reading!  If there are any other social media sites that you find useful for following blogs, please leave it in a comment down below!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment