Thursday, July 11, 2013

An Important Update!

Large

Hi there!  As you could probably tell from the title, I have something pretty important to tell you guys.  If you read my post on Monday, you might know what this post is going to be all about, but I wanted to make a "formal" announcement.  As you're reading this right now (unless you're reading it the day after it was published), I'm hopping on a plane to a tropical destination on the other side of the world for five weeks until August 16th.

Of course I'm super stoked to be going on vacation, but I'm also really bummed at the same time because I was looking forward to blogging all summer.  But fear not, the blog will not suffer - I won't allow it.  I've scheduled for posts to go up when I'm gone, but unfortunately, there are only so many posts I can write in advance.  Instead of posting everyday, I will only be able to post on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays until I get back with the exception of my birthday, August 13th.  By that, I meant that I will be posting that day.

Anyway, unfortunately, I won't be able to post this weekend, so the little cycle with start on Monday, July 15th until August 18th when my daily posts will start up again.

I will try my very best, but since I don't have very reliable internet on vacation, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to pop back in occasionally to post.  But like I said,  I will try my very best and I hope that you guys don't mind too much.

Are any of you going on vacation this summer?  Where are you headed?  Let me know in the comments - I'm really curious.


Thank you so much for reading and I hope that you'll have the best summer!  If you have any requests, questions, or anything to say at all, please leave it down below!  I'd love to read it.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is amazing, I just found your blog but I'm totally in love with it! And don't be stressed with blog posts, have a fun vacation! :) I might go to the other side of the Earth too, but unlike yours, I'm going almost into the Arctic Circle...so where exactly are you going?(if you don't mind telling)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melody! It means a lot. :)

      Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy myself on my vacation, but it IS really, really long, so I'm excited and kind of nervous to see how that all works out.

      And I'm going to Vietnam for the summer. I hope that you'll enjoy YOUR summer vacation as well! Let me know how it goes. :)

      - Juliana

      Delete