Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Designer Delicacies: Monserat de Lucca's Bracelets


Hi there! As you might already know, I've been really into my copy of Lone Wolf Magazine lately because it's just freaking amazing. If you want more details as to why I love it so much, you can get them here.

Anyway, I was introduced to a designer called Monserat de Lucca in Issue 6 and was immediately drawn to his quirky bangles. The little article, titled "A Touch of Midas," showcased four bangles from his collection that were made to look like they were literally touched by Midas. It's such a fun and interesting concept that I couldn't keep to myself, hence this blog post. You can check out some of his designs here and below.








And my personal favourite... the Earphones Brass Bracelet. I'll be doing a DIY on these very soon (if they turn out well). Get excited for that! I just think they're a wicked idea.

These bracelets, well, pretty much everything from Monserat de Lucca is a bit on the pricey side, but if you splurge on designer items on a regular basis, $75 for a bracelet isn't that much. If you can't afford these (like me!), I hope these sparked some DIY ideas for you!

What do you think of these bracelets? Cool and quirky or totally lame? Let me know in a comment down below, I'd love to read what you have to say!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment