Friday, September 13, 2013

Style Diary: The Lucky One


Hi there! Today is Friday the thirteenth and most people would consider today and unlucky day, but for me, it's the opposite. I was actually born on a Friday the 13th, so I consider it a rather lucky and cheerful day, not one where I walk around with all these superstitions running 'round my head.



Jacket: Forever 21 | Top: Dynamite | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Converse | Earrings: Vietnam


Because of the excess amount of skinny jeans over here in the West, I thought I'd change it up a bit and go for some crazy flared jeans, kick it back to that 70's flare. I tucked sheer floral top into those jeans and cinched it in at the waist with a chocolate brown faux leather belt. For shoes, I slipped on my beat-up pair of sequin Converse for a more playful vibe. It was pretty chilly in the morning, so I also wore a cream leather jacket to avoid a nasty cold. 

It's that time of the year when it gets ridiculously cold in the morning, but it then gets ridiculously hot in the afternoon, so I was pretty sweaty by the end of the day. So in the end, am I, or am I not supposed to wear the extra layer? Like, it's a pressing dilemma, guys.


High school has been an... interesting experience so far. I'm still trying to find my place and figure out where I'm comfortable and all that, but it's definitely a big change, one that I'm still getting used to. I'll keep you guys updated on how things are going in my Sunday Fundays, you know, if you're interested.

It's Friday, so what are your exciting plans for the weekend? What do you think of that 70's vibe - are you a fan? How's the weather where you are? Feeling like fall yet? Let me know in a comment and share your thoughts! I'd love to read what you have to say.


Thanks for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment