Saturday, September 14, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!


Hi there! I'm so excited to tell you guys that Zoe from the Carribean Flower, one of my favourite beauty and fashion blogs, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was so shocked, blown away, and touched that she thought of me, so thank you Zoe! Now, what I have to do is share with you seven (interesting?) facts about me and nominating seven other bloggers to do the same. It was pretty hard to come up with these seven facts, especially after doing the 50 Random Facts About Me tag, but here they are!


  1. I have an obsession with grapes. I don't even know how it happened, but I could just munch on grapes all day if I could. They're just freaking delicious, I'm in love guys. 
  2. My favourite book series of all time include the Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot and the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling (I'm sure that was obvious).
  3. I'm always finding inspiration for blog posts and designs everywhere I go, so I try to keep a notebook with me at all times, especially at school. When I'm out with my family, friends, or whatever and find that it's inconvenient to lug around a notebook, I'll always have access to my phone just in case inspiration strikes.
  4. I tend to plan my outfits ahead, even if the only place I'm headed is school. What I do is visualise my closet in my head and go from there.
  5. I get really paranoid whenever I only tuck the front of my top in because I'm worried that people are going to think it was accidental when it wasn't. 
  6. I'm not a huge fan of exercise because I'm just awful at it, but I actually really enjoy doing pilates and my favourite class this semester is (very surprisingly) gym. That might change once it gets really vigorous, but for now, it's pretty awesome.
  7. Last, but not least, I've had my braces on since June 2010 and if all goes well, I'll get them off soon. YAY for that.
I TAG...
  1. Bibi from Dancing with Fashion
  2. Charlotte from Fashion Girl
  3. Margot from DIY Doyenne
  4. Michelle from Mash Elle
  5. Eva from Lost in the Wardrobe
  6. Amy from Voguette
  7. Rachel from Miss City Chic
  8. (Bonus!) And anyone who'd like to do this tag! If you do end up doing it, please let me know in a comment down below!

Thank you so much for reading!
- J

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that fifth fact is so cool! I have the same problem all the time, but I think nobody has commented on it yet. Maybe we're just too paranoid. :D

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that at least one person has thought that it was accidental, but whatever. :P We can wear whatever we want, however we want.

      - Juliana

      Delete