Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Looks for Less: Hailee Steinfeld's Ender's Game Looks

Hi there! Style Generis is all about putting a unique twist on pretty much everything, from your style to what you hope to achieve in life. In a world full of copycats, I always get really giddy when I come across a celebrity, or anyone, really, who goes out of the box with what they wear and aren't picking out of the same closet as everyone else.

Hailee Steinfeld is one of those people. She has this air of sophistication about her, but still dresses in a very age-appropriate way. Her style on the Ender's Game press tour around the world was especially perfect, so I recreated two of my favourites with labels that we can actually afford and are perfect for a party or a night out.


Image Credit

My friend showed me this outfit and I just thought it was awesome. I'll admit, I'm not a huge fan of her bangs, but the outfit itself (especially the shoes) are incredible! It's a skilled balance of loud pieces (i.e. the pants) and simple closet staples that elevate it to a whole other level. She definitely shined, if I do say so myself.

Looks for Less: Hailee Steinfeld #1

1. Forever 21 Lounge Hoodie
2. H&M T-Shirt
3. PacSun Galaxy Trousers
4. OPI Nail Polish in Red My Fortune Cookie
5. New Look Ankle Strap Heels




Image Credit

Black and white has been a big thing for a while now, but she brought a fresh new way to wear the trend. The depth of the layers of the dress is pretty spectacular and lends the dress a bit of a galactic feel that's perfect for this movie event. She really hasn't had a style misstep (yet)!

Looks for Less: Hailee Steinfeld #2

1. Forever 21 Lounge Hoodie
2. H&M T-Shirt
3. PacSun Galaxy Trousers
4. OPI Nail Polish in Red My Fortune Cookie
5. New Look Ankle Strap Heels

I'm personally a huge fan of Hailee's style, but what about you? What do you think? Which out the two outfits was your favourite? Let me know in a comment down below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment