Friday, November 22, 2013

Style Diary: Back to B's School Days


Hi there! A good chunk of my pre-teen years were spent watching Gossip Girl, which probably wasn't such a good thing because of the mature content. But hey, can you blame a girl for fawning over the gorgeous wardrobe, aka the only reason why I stuck around for six seasons?

Yesterday morning, I was reminiscing the good old days, so I decided to channel my inner Blair Waldorf with a Little J twist to it. Here's what I came up with.




Sweater: Gap | Lace Blouse: Dynamite | Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger | Skirt: Forever 21 | Necklace: Vietnam | Tights: Winners | Shoes: Target


I was originally just going to wear the white Tommy shirt, but then I thought, "Hm... I already wore that in last week's Style Diary. I should probably change it up a bit." So I decided to layer a lace blouse over top and voilĂ ! A whole new shirt.


This navy circle skirt was actually the first skirt I ever got at Forever 21. It's a bit short now, I don't know why because it fit fine this summer. The thing that made me first fall in love with this skirt were the details. At a glance, it just seems like any other circle skirt, but if you examine it closely, there are delicate feathery details along the waistline and the hem that make it just a bit more special.


What did you think of this outfit? Did you watch Gossip Girl? Do you miss it? Who was your favourite character? Leave your comments below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment