Friday, November 8, 2013

Style Diary: The Eye of the Tiger


Hi there! Another week has passed us by, so that means another Style Diary! I had a ridiculously crazy couple of weeks and was getting so overwhelmed with blogging, my mini cardmaking business, school, etc. but I think I've finally gotten under control.

Somewhere in all that madness, I managed to take these photos and show all of you, featuring one of my favourite (and thrifted!) pieces - a plaid/tartan (however you want to put it) skirt!



Coat: Forever 21 | Sweater: H&M | Skirt: Thrift Store | Tights: Winners | Boots: Blowfish | Necklace: Laura


I really like jumping in the air in photos. What can I do about it, you know, besides jump some more? Thank the heavens no one was watching me while I was taking these photos.

For all of you who don't do outfit posts or aren't bloggers, I don't know if you can imagine how awkward it'd be if someone actually caught you in the act, which actually happened to me, once. Think of the level of awkwardness when you're say, taking a selfie in public and maximize that by about twenty. That's how awkward. It's bad and is literally a constant fear every time I go out to take these photos. Hopefully, someday, I'll get over it. I'll tell you when I will.


After taking these photos, my hands were so red and pretty numb because of how cold it was. It actually isn't too bad now near the end of the week, but during the weekend when these photos were taken, it was just freezing early that morning.



I also got this skirt the same day I got my first ever thrifted sweater (here). The Salvation Army actually had a huge sale and most of the things in the store were just $2. It was awesome. I've been trying to find a long tartan skirt ever since I saw Sea of Shoes's Instagram photo and this was good enough for now. I'm in love with the colours and they're just perfect for fall.



How was your week? Crazy? Hectic? Leave your comments below! I'd love to know what you've been up to lately.


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment