Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide: 15 Stocking Stuffers Under $15

Lovisaa ~ | via Tumblr


Hi there! I know I haven't blogged in a while, but hopefully today's post will make up for it! I've put together a pretty big gift guide full of stocking stuffers/last minute gifts for your friends and family and whoever you need to get gifts for this holiday season. This would also be great for any of you looking for some inexpensive gifts for your loved ones.

There are a few things that aren't technically under $15, but they're big sets of things that you can break up and give one to each of your friends because NO ONE needs six mini nail polishes at once.



    CGG: Last Minute Stocking Stuffers Under $15


  1. Ciate Mini Nail Polishes - 6 for $25 - This is actually something I got my friends because they are just so freaking adorable. They're mini nail polishes in clear ornaments that you can actually hang on your tree.
  2. Topshop Coin Charm Ring - $10.75 - Cool, funky rings are always a nice gift, so why not, right?
  3. Topshop Drop Heart Ring - $9 - Here's another one, except it's a bit more sweet and delicate for the girly girls in your life.
  4. Bath & Body Works Mason Jar Candle in Winter Candy Apple - $12 - This is probably my favourite holiday scent, so if there's a candle freak in your life, maybe she'll like this.
  5. Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist & Hydrating Lotion Set - 6 for $21 - There's something about owning something that's from VS that makes you feel so, I don't know, luxurious and elegant, so passing on that feeling to someone else will surely make them happy. Well, unless they hate girly stuff like body mist or lotion.
  6. Sally Hansen Kwik Off Nail Polish Remover - $3.99 - Taking off nail polish can be a pain in the butt, so this will definitely make the job easier. You just rub your nail on the sides of the tub and your nail polish is off!
  7. New Look Fox Beanie - $15.75 - This gift would be especially useful if you live in colder parts of the world (like me!). A friend of mine actually gave me a hat this Christmas already and it was just so thoughtful of her and made me really happy.
  8. Talula Fulton Mittens - $12 - Mittens are also a great option because dry and cold hands are just not attractive this time of year. Another really useful thing that you could get are touchscreen gloves because nowadays, people are on their phones 24/7 and a good chunk of us have touchscreen phones, so if it's cold where you are...
  9. Forever 21 Small Floral Cosmetic Bag - $7.80 - I'd say most teenage girls wear makeup except for a few (like moi) and even if your friend doesn't, it's always useful to have a bag like this for travelling and little trips.
  10. New Look Bowie Belt - $10 - Duochrome/holographic things have been a huge trend this year and I've been meaning to get my hands on one for a while now, but they've always been so expensive. This belt could easily add a funky edge to any outfit, plus, it's only $10.
  11. One Line a Day Journal - $10 - I've always loved the idea of keeping a journal, but I've never been able to keep up with one. This little thing gives me a very easy way to write down my highlights for the day and it just takes a few minutes every night, which is awesome.
  12. Urban Outfitters Stone Wave Midi Ring - $10 - I clearly can't get enough of rings, haha.
  13. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot - $10 - I think a few of my friends think I'm crazy for loving this series so much, but it's honestly one of my favourite books of all time. If you have a friend who has loves a great laugh and chick-lits, she'll surely love this.
  14. Teen Vogue Magazine - $2.99-$3.99 - This is great for any fashion-lover in your life and if you're really on a budget. You could add some chocolates or something to make the gift a bit more substantial if you know the person a bit better.
  15. Aeropostale Polka Dot Fuzzy Socks - $3.50 - Be a part of her cozy night in with hot chocolates, fuzzy socks, and her laptop by giving her a nice polka dot pair that costs you less than five bucks. She'll love you for sure.
Which gift idea was your favourite? What are you giving your loved ones this holiday season? Are you excited about it all? Leave your comments below!


Thanks for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment