Monday, January 27, 2014

Pretty Little Liars Fashion Recap: Close Encounters

Pretty Little Liars
Image Credit: ABC Family (via IB Times)
Hi there! It's been quite some time since I've done a PLL fashion recap, hasn't it? I've decided to change the format a bit from simply writing about the fashion to actually recreating three outfits every two weeks. This week, I'll be talking to you about Spencer, Aria, and Emily's style in the latest episode, "Close Encounters."

Spencer Hastings

Image Credit: ABC Family (via Alloy Entertainment)
Image Credit: ABC Family (via Forever Young Adult)
This was the outfit that made me want to reintroduce these recaps. Yes, I thought it was that good. It's such a simple and very Spencer outfit that's sophisticated and a bit preppy, but so modern at the same time with the fresh take on a crop top. And the suspenders! I have to get my butt to a thrift store and pick myself up a pair of these asap.


1. American Apparel Unisex Stripe Suspenders
2. Truly Madly Deeply Cropped Striped Tee
3. BDG Mom Jeans
4. ModCloth Self Expression Flats

Aria Montgomery

Image Credit: ABC Family (via Alloy Entertainment)
Aria's living my spring fashion lifestyle for me through this outfit because my weather is absolutely miserable. The light pink scarf makes me wish it was spring already, humph. This is such a great dress because you can easily transition it into any season. If it's cold where you are, throw some tights on underneath to keep warm!


1. Guess Cropped Moto Jacket
2. Miss Guided Leopard Print Skater Dress
3. H&M Scarf
4. Topshop Open Toe Lace Up Boots
5. Forever 21 Chandelier Earrings

Emily Fields

Image Credit: ABC Family (via Alloy Entertainment)
Emily's style is most definitely the most wearable, so think of this outfit as something quick to grab in the mornings when you just have no time. But when you're out shopping for the basics (but not the basic basics like white t-shirts), pick ones with quirky little details to make your outfit stand out a bit.


1. Urban Outfitters Hooded Parka
2. Topshop Sleeveless Top
3. Forever 21 Faux Suede Sneakers
4. American Eagle Skinny Jeans

What did you think of this episode? Thoughts on Creepy Ezra? Which outfit was your favourite? Share your thoughts below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment