Monday, February 10, 2014

5 Pathetic Single Girls Party Essentials

domo-eskimo.tumblr.com
Image via We Heart It
Hi there! Valentine’s Day is rapidly approaching and needless to say – or maybe I do need to say it – I am single. Obviously because most fourteen year old girls are. For once, I’ll actually be celebrating Valentine’s Day (kind of) with my girlfriends and we’re having a little something called a Pathetic Single Girls Party and it’s going to be awesome.

Just to clarify, we don’t think we’re pathetic because we’re single, but it’s something Taylor Swift came up with and we’re all pretty big fans, so we thought it’d be appropriate.

Baking
Alívio Imediato | via Tumblr
Image via Alivio Imediato\
Valentine’s Day is an excuse to just go crazy with the sweets and all that, so I’m really stoked to bake something festive and pretty and preferably with some pink or red involved somehow. Right now, I’m thinking either brownies or cookies. So, so good.

Food and lots of it
Lol
Image via We Heart It 
I’m not someone who likes to go crazy with junk food because it makes me feel like crap as soon as I’m done eating it. Like it upsets my stomach and makes me feel icky for the rest of the day. But I do really like food anyway, so a feast will be on the list of things to do.

Romantic movies

movie quotes | Tumblr
Image via Tumblr
It’s Valentine’s Day, so I’d say a chick-flick is pretty appropriate. We’re probably going to be staying in with popcorn on my couch, so that’ll be fun. We still haven’t decided on what to see yet, so if you have any suggestions, I’d really appreciate it! :)

Taylor Swift

Tay
Image via We Heart It
Okay, not everyone is as lucky as Hailee Steinfeld or Selena Gomez to get to hang out with Taylor whenever, but for us regular (but still awesome people), we can do the next best thing – blast Taylor Swift and sing our little hearts out. No matter your situation in the romance department, there is surely a Taylor Swift song out there for you to think, “Ohmygosh Taylor Swift is reading my diary,” because you can relate so much.

Heart-to-heart

Image via Alivio Imediato
Take some time to appreciate your girlfriends and talk about what you’re going through, what your problems are, vent, cry, laugh, and just have a lovely chat with those closest to you. It’s such a great way to connect with your friends and really get to know what’s going on with them. Oh, and I suggest turning off the lights. It’s so much better that way, trust me.


How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day? Or Galentine’s Day as I’ve heard people call it? What would you consider an essential for a Pathetic Single Girls Party? Leave your comments below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment