Friday, May 23, 2014

Why, Hello Again.

Across the Universe
Image via Favim.com
Hi there! So I know that I haven't talked to you guys since Monday and I'm really sorry, but something just came up and this post I've been working on is just taking a bit longer than I thought it would. I usually say these things on my Twitter (so if you wanna go follow that...), but I know that many of you follow me on there, so I figured I'd just let you know here this time, especially since I missed today's post as well.

Just a quick FYI, this doesn't count as one of the posts in my schedule, just a quick little "Hey, I'm still here"-type thing, you know?

So yeah, I'm going to be posting what I missed (I'm NOT going to skip over them like before) very soon. Maybe a post tomorrow (aka Saturday)? I don't know. I'm not going to make any promises about the extra posts, but I'll try my very best, no matter how busy I'll be because you guys are all really important to me and I really appreciate you all. Really. :)


Thank you so much for reading (and for being such patient creatures)!
- J



No comments:

Post a Comment