Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!


Hi there! I just wanted to pop in a wish you guys a very merry Christmas, or if you don't celebrate it, a very happy holiday season. Honestly, I intended this post to be a heck of a lot longer and more detailed, but I've been really sick for the past week or so (the illness acting up especially acting up as we approached Christmas), so I've just been sleeping all day to be completely honest.

I also wanted to say a huge thank you for sticking around through thick and thin this year as you motivate me to just keep on writing and blogging. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'll be back for a bit longer tomorrow to talk to you more about how I celebrated Christmas, but for now, I hope that you take a bit of time offline the next few days to just enjoy with your family because that's something that's really important, I'd say.

I love you. :)

Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment