Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My New Year's Resolutions

Photo By Jeff Sheldon
Image Credit: Jeff Sheldon
Hi there! While 2014 was quite an unexpected and quite a wonderful year for me, there are still quite a few things I'd like to change about myself to make 2015 even better. I think everyone has something they aren't 110% happy with in their life that they would like to be 110% happy with, hence we make resolutions. Yes, sometimes, a lot of the times, they don't work out like you hoped, but it doesn't hurt to make some.

I'm taking a different approach to goal setting this year by making lots of small goals and every month, I'll set 3-5 goals and try to accomplish them. We'll see how this all turns out. I'll definitely be taking you all along for the ride.

  1. Literally learn how to sew properly
  2. Blog consistently
  3. Clean up after myself
  4. Get 8 hours of sleep nightly
  5. Take a more active role with chores
  6. Sculpt the body I've always wanted
  7. Be fearless at the Taylor Swift concert and literally don't even hold back
  8. Take the SATs and get a score I'm proud of
  9. Value money more
  10. Try a BodyShred class
  11. Buy/shop less
  12. Finish "Lost & Found" (my book!)
  13. Follow through with things
  14. Don't tell people/everyone about what I'm about to do until it really happens
  15. Calm the impulse buys
  16. Invest in jewellery
  17. Be a better blogger
  18. Design and keep ideas flowing creatively 24/7
  19. Only make schedules the morning of, not any sooner (because it just doesn't work out)
  20. Make my bed more
  21. Say "I love you" more
  22. Read smart books
  23. Improve my vocabulary
  24. Read more fashion books
  25. Remember to wear perfume
  26. Get out of bed asap in the morning
  27. Drink at least one glass of water when I wake up
  28. Get G1
  29. Respond to comments as soon as I get them
  30. Stop making excuses
What are your plans for 2015? Please do share, I'd love to read them and add them to my alread-massive list. ;) Good luck in 2015, guys. Here's to hoping you'll love who you are by Thursday, December 31st, 2015!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of resolutions. I wish you the best in accomplishing them because they're all really good (especially the one about 8hrs of sleep every night. I definitely need to start doing that).

    I also really like the idea of making little minor goals every month, instead of trying to do everything at once. Seems a lot more efficient. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good luck! I'll definitely need it. ;P x

      Delete