Monday, February 2, 2015

February's Big 5: Indulgence and Love

Photo By Josefa Holland-Merten
Image Credit: Josefa Holland-Marten
Hi there! With a new month comes another one of these posts summing up a few things to look forward to. February's a short one, but there are plenty of events to make this month just as spectacular as the next. Keep reading for a few things to add to your calendar that you might've forgotten.

1. Grammys on the 8th

Image Credit
As you may already be aware, I'm a huge music person and a bunch of the music that's been popular this year and that got nominated are so, so good, so I can't wait to see the performances. Plus, Taylor Swift will be there (and hopefully win one!) and the fashion is always incredible, so there's that to look forward to as well.

2. Fashion Month starting on the 11th

While it's super hectic for everyone going, but Fashion Month is always such an exciting time for everyone and I can't wait to see what the designers have in store for us this season. I'd been in a rut creatively when it came to designing and all that, but now that I've gotten back into it, it makes the anticipation leading up to Fashion Month even more unbearable.

3. The Glam Guide by Fleur de Force release on 12th

Image Credit: Fleur de Force
While it won't be officially released until the summer, you (and I) can always order it online from the UK. A bunch of YouTubers are writing books, but Fleur's book is the first that I'm really excited to read. I've been following Fleur for a few years now and am a fan of her writing style on her blog, so I don't have any doubts that this will be a good, informative read.

4. Valentine's Day on the 14th



Image Credit: SeeMidTN.com (aka Brent) via PhotoPin CC
Whether you'll be spending the Saturday night with a special someone or with a bunch of your girlfriends, make sure to surround yourself with some love this Valentine's Day. If you need some gift ideas, you can check out a gift guide I put together last year or if you're looking for pathetic single girls party essentials, there's a post for that, too.

5. DIY: Chanel Couture Beanies on SG on the 16th

Image Credit: CHANEL
I and many, many others fell in love with these beanies when they first popped up in my Twitter feed. They're just so darn cool that I couldn't help but start thinking of ways to recreate my own inspired by it, so I figured that I'd do a DIY, something that I haven't done in absolutely ages. If you're interested in seeing how you can make this yourself, swing by on the 16th. :)

What are you most excited for in February? What other things can you add to my list? What kind of music do you typically listen to? Share your thoughts and comments down below!


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment