Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer To-Do List 2015

Image Credit: Julia Caesar via Unsplash
Hi there! Here's the post all about my summer plans, as promised. Hopefully, it'll inspire you to make your very own to-do list to complete the next two months because the summer holds endless possibilities and it'll be over before you know it. OK, that was a bit dismal, but you know what I mean. Don't waste precious time, guys, don't waste it.

  1. Go to New York
  2. Have an absolute blast at the Taylor Swift concert
  3. Read at least 5 fashion books
  4. Read at least 5 classics
  5. Have a picnic
  6. Get a job
  7. Study like mad for the SATs
  8. Sew my 16th birthday party outfit
  9. Get a head start on bio and chem
  10. Sew at least 5 garments
  11. Redo bedroom. Again. -_-
  12. Buy proper markers for sketching
  13. Be body-confident by the end
  14. Make ice cream cookie sandwiches with B
  15. Write something, haha
  16. Paint loads
  17. Have sushi with M
  18. Spend more time sketching and ripping things out of magazines
  19. Enjoy the quiet more often
  20. Have a kickass sweet 16 bash
  21. Spend the summer on a budget
I'm probably gonna go back and add more to these once I think of more things I should do this summer, so I'll give you guys a shout whenever I do add something in a Sunday Funday or tweet or something casual like that.

Let me know what's on your to-do list for the summer. Please share! I'm so curious, haha.


Thank you so much for reading!
- J


No comments:

Post a Comment