Sunday, September 13, 2015

Style Diary: Orientation Day

 
Hi there! School is back in session and I'm actually really enjoying it so far. That might change pretty soon when lots of hard Grade 11 work gets dumped on my head, but getting back into a routine is so nice. Gosh, I just love routines.
 
This outfit was from last week when the freshmen came in for orientation. I'm a Link Leader at my school which just means that I'm a part of a program that helps welcome the Grade 9s to make them feel more comfortable in a completely new environment. It wasn't something that I'd planned to do, but I'm really glad I accepted it.
 


Dress: Garage Clothing | Shoes: Soda (Globo Shoes) | Lipstick: L'Oreal Paris lipstick (colour name here) | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs


I knew that we were going to be relatively active that day, so I kept it pretty simple in this cute little t-shirt dress that is so fricking comfortable and has the cutest print on it. I'm just so obsessed with the dark colours. I used the excuse that my partner is like 6 foot or something crazy like that and I wanted to look a little bit like I was close to being on his level, but we all know that I just wanted to wear heels. Let's be real here.

The whole orientation was actually so fun, albeit being a bit rushed. Plus, seeing all the Grade 9s come in on their very first day just reminded me of how far I've come since my first day. I just hope that their experiences in high school will be as great as mine has been so far.



Thank you so much for reading!
- J



3 comments:

  1. You are looking awesome in this petite maxi dresses. I like your style. I am really happy to see you here. BTW thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you. It is a great leadership that you showed to your fellow students. Anyway, are you looking for some colorful cardigans? If yes, then you can try to shop online this Holiday Season. Boutiqueken offers great discount on brown cardigan sweater, red, green, yellow and other colors of cardigan sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so pretty in this dress. I love all pretty dresses and stylish outfits. This one is so lovely to see and also so wonderful and perfect for the orientation day . Looking so polished. The shoe is also so nice. I am loving this dress and outfit here . I also love Long denim Skirt

    ReplyDelete